Patient engagement is an increasingly hot topic in the healthcare industry. While the term is still used to define a wide variety of programs and practices, according to Columbia University health researchers, the ultimate goal of patient engagement is to leverage individual patient-provider relationships to maximize care outcomes and experiences.
Effective solutions often achieve this via improved communication practices that allow patients to play an active role in their care experience — from scheduling to providing feedback and beyond.
What does this mean for healthcare technology? Both your practice and your patient base benefit from the right engagement-driven tools.
DoctorConnect patient engagement software uses automated communication settings to send and receive important messaging, including:
- Appointment reminders and confirmations
- Reschedule requests
- Recare notices for patient retention and follow-up appointments
- Waitlist notifications
- Past due bill alerts
- Important announcements and bulk messages
When you employ DoctorConnect at your medical, dental, or veterinary practice, you’ll observe firsthand the benefits of patient engagement technology:
- Refined scheduling processes leading to reduced no-shows
- Reduced operational costs (save on supplies used for paper notices and allocate staff resources toward patient care)
- Improved communication via patient-provider updates
- Higher quality care and increased patient satisfaction
- Positive contributions to population health (refined processes improve overall care outcomes)
Engage patients, improve efficiency, and experience effective results with DoctorConnect on your side.